*******PLEASE NOTE: SCHEDULING FOR 2023 IS CLOSED FOR NEW STUDENTS.
WE TEACH FEBRUARY THROUGH OCTOBER AND HAVE STARTED THE LAST OF OUR NEW STUDENTS FOR 2023.
****Limited refresher times are available starting
10/9. Check scheduler below.
PLEASE BECOME A SUBSCRIBER TO OUR EMAIL LIST if
you want to have first access to 2024 scheduling!!
WE WILL BE EMAILING OUR SUBSCRIBERS IN LATE NOVEMBER WITH THE DATE AND TIME THE SCHEDULER WILL BE OPEN ON OUR WEBSITE SO
SUBSCRIBERS GET FIRST ACCESS TO ALL THE PRIME TIME SLOTS.
WAITLISTERS: If you have put your child on the WAITLIST, we wil NOT be assigning them to
scheduling. You must schedule them yourselves once the schedule is open on our website in December, so be sure to become a subscriber so you get the email in late November with details of when
it will be open!! Scheduling for 2024 is first come first serve!!
Subscribers to our email list are given FIRST NOTICE AND ACCESS TO NEW SCHEDULING AVAILABILITY. Be
sure to BECOME A SUBSCRIBER HERE! We only email about a few times per year as we have updates to the schedule.
***WE ARE LOOKING FOR HOST POOLS FOR MORNING AND EVENING SESSIONS FOR SPRING/SUMMER 2024.
PLEASE EMAIL K.COLE@INFANTSWIM.COM IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN HOSTING. HOST POOLS MUST BE HEATED. HOSTS RECEIVE FREE LESSONS FOR THEIR CHILDREN AND ARE ADDED TO OUR LIABILITY INSURANCE
READ THIS BEFORE YOU
CLICK THE SCHEDULER BUTTON BELOW:
- You are paying for your child's time slot on our schedule regardless of attendance. There will be no prorations or makeup
days unless cancelled by the instructor. If your child needs additional lessons beyond the original scheduled time frame and they have missed lessons, you will be required to pay for the
additional lessons they need to complete the skill set or 30 attended lessons.
- IMPORTANT! If you have a planned vacation that will occur during your child's scheduled lesson weeks, please
email us prior to scheduling. Email the
instructor who is teaching at the location and time you wish to attend (and see policy in red above).
- Lessons are 10 min/day, 5 days per week, Mon-Fri for an average of 6 weeks depending on your child's age, so please plan scheduling accordingly.
- Once you select a target start date and time slot on the scheduler, you will be prompted to pay for the first TWO
weeks of lessons to secure their time slot on our schedule (Refreshers will pay a one week deposit). (Click here for registration and lesson fee info) All students are required to have a current ISR registration completed and approved before lessons can begin. This is a separate fee from the deposit you
pay to get on our schedule (the deposit covers the first 2 weeks of lesson fees). The ISR registration fee is $105 for new students and $35 for returning students
- Deposit will only be refunded if you give us a minimum of 3 weeks cancellation or scheduling change notice.
- The ISR registration link and further instructions will be emailed to you immediately once scheduling and payment have
been completed. Be sure to check your spam folder for this and read thoroughly and save. The email will come from email@example.com.
- If you qualify for a sibling or first responder discount, you will
need to pay the standard deposit to secure time slots for each child. For first responder discount, please email the name and
dept. of the first responder and an adjustment will be made toward the second week. For sibling discounts, we will adjust on our end and you will receive a credit on the
- Please review the First Day of Lessons page as well as the Lesson Guidelines
document attached to that page to understand our policies before you schedule.