Subscribers to our email list are given FIRST NOTICE AND ACCESS TO NEW SCHEDULING AVAILABILITY. Be
sure to BECOME A SUBSCRIBER HERE! We only email about 5 times per year as we have updates to the schedule. Evening lessons are only offered in April/May and Sept/Oct due to frequent
thunderstorms in the afternoons June-Aug.
September evening lessons will be added to our schedule in late June.
SCHEDULING FOR SCUBAVICE IS CURRENTLY PAUSED AS OF 3/30/23, BUT WILL REOPEN SOON. PLEASE FILL OUT A WAITLIST REQUEST ON OUR
SCHEDULER UNDER ONE OF THE OTHER LOCATIONS' TABS TO SPECIFY YOUR PREFERRED TIME FRAME FOR SCUBAVICE AND WE WILL CONTACT YOU TO SCHEDULE BEFORE WE REOPEN SCHEDULING TO THE PUBLIC.
WE HAVE SCHEDULED AN EVENING SESSION TO BEGIN AT A PRIVATE RESIDENCE IN MIRADA BAY NEAR HEALTH PARK STARTING 5/1/23. CLICK
THE SCHEDULER BELOW FOR AVAILABLE TIMES.
READ THIS BEFORE YOU
CLICK THE SCHEDULER BUTTON BELOW:
- You are paying for your child's time slot on our schedule regardless of attendance. There will be no prorations or makeup
days unless cancelled by the instructor. If your child needs additional lessons beyond the original scheduled time frame and they have missed lessons, you will be required to pay for the
additional lessons they need to complete the skill set or 30 attended lessons.
- If you have a planned vacation that will occur during your child's scheduled lesson weeks, please email us prior to scheduling. Email the
instructor who is teaching at the location and time you wish to attend (and see policy in red above).
- Lessons are 10 min/day, 5 days per week, Mon-Fri for an average of 6 weeks depending on your child's age, so please plan scheduling accordingly.
- Once you select a target start date and time slot on the scheduler, you will be prompted to pay for the first week of
lessons to secure their time slot on our schedule. (Click here for registration and lesson fee info)
- First week's lesson fee deposit will only be refunded if you give us a minimum of 3 weeks cancellation or
scheduling change notice.
- The registration link and further instructions will be emailed to you immediately once scheduling and payment have been
completed. Be sure to check your spam folder for this and read thoroughly and save. The email will come from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you qualify for a sibling or first responder discount, you will
need to pay the standard deposit to secure time slots for each child. For first responder discount, please email the name and
dept. of the first responder and an adjustment will be made toward the second week. For sibling discounts, we will adjust on our end and you will receive a credit on the
- Please review the First Day of Lessons page as well as the Lesson Guidelines
document attached to that page to understand our policies before you schedule.